Nicki Minaj - Top Of The World - NEW SONG 2011


FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com www.facebook.com www.facebook.com DOWNLOADLINK: ul.to ul.to ul.to SUBSCRIBE ME & WRITE COMMENTS :-) Nicki Minaj - Top Of The World [NEW SONG 2011] Nicki Minaj - Top Of The World [NEW SONG 2011] Nicki Minaj - Top Of The World [NEW SONG 2011] LYRICS: [Nicki Minaj] I remember standing in the mirror Searching for a winner but I didn't see it in her Now I've gone from a zero to a super-hero-oh-oh woah, woah Chasing dreams got me all over the World Now I'm sitting on top of the World We winning, we winning Cause we sitting on top of the World [Verse 1] This is for the little girls that say Nicki you pretty When you come to the city you dont act high for Diddy? You be up on the block, posted up in the drop And everybody get up in whether you like it or not But how them girls blow up but don't come to the hood How they turn they nose up like they don't come from the hood Most of them be in sight til it's time to pitch Thats when everything they write be a contradiction I tell em I do it for the love I do it for the hugs I do it for the buzz I do it for the thugs I do it for the rich I do it for the poor I do it for the kids that can't do no more [Nicki Minaj - Chorus] I remember standing in the mirror Searching for a winner but I didn't see it in her Now I've gone from a zero to a super-hero-oh-oh woah, woah Chasing dreams got me all over the World Now I'm sitting on top of the World We winning, we winning Cause we sitting on top of the World [Verse 2 ...
télécharger Nicki Minaj - Top Of The World - NEW SONG 2011 sur megaupload complet site de Nicki Minaj - Top Of The World - NEW SONG 2011 parole de Nicki Minaj - Top Of The World - NEW SONG 2011 cd album de Nicki Minaj - Top Of The World - NEW SONG 2011 sur rapidshare clip de Nicki Minaj - Top Of The World - NEW SONG 2011 megaupload Nicki Minaj - Top Of The World - NEW SONG 2011 hotfile

Labels:



Leave A Comment:

Copyright © nicki minaj surgery.